We are pleased to announce the 2021 schedule for upcoming boating classes in the area. These will be given virtually until Covid-19 restrictions are lifted.
- Marine Navigation: Sat January 16 9am – 1pm for 7 weeks.–
- Cruise & Cruise Planning: Sat January 16 1:30pm-5:30pm, for 6 weeks.
- Weather: Sat March 6 1:30pm-5:30pm, for 5 weeks.
- Safe boating Class for the CT boat and personal water class license will be given March 13 2021 – 9 am to 5pm
- Marine Engine Maintenance: Sat March 20 9am – 1pm for 6 weeks.
- AIS (Automatic Identification System) Seminar: Tues April 13 6pm for 2 nights
For all enquiries – and to register – please contact GreenwichSquadron@gmail.com. If you are not a member, and would like to take a class, we suggest you pay your $100 membership and then you can take any class at the members cost.