|Boating Education, Social Events and Community Involvement and more have been established and continue to be added to make your USPS membership more beneficial to you. Your membership in USPS makes you a part of the finest boating organization in the world, and supports its important mission, that of Safe Boating Through Education.
- Learn from our experienced instructors. Advanced Grade, Elective, and Learning Guide materials are continually updated to prepare our members for the 21st century. Self-study courses are available on a variety of subjects.
- A Network of Activities for You and Your Family. On the Water activities, cruises, rendezvous. For the relatively new boater – another boater with whom to cruise. Squadron social events, parties, picnics, speakers of interest. Youth programs involve your children in boating.
- Giving Back to Your Community. Joint programs with the Department of Natural Resources and the U. S. Coast Guard. Participation in various community projects. Boat Shows, National Safe Boating Week. Service to NOAA by providing revisions to existing charts through our Cooperative Charting Program.
- Marine Insurance Most comprehensive boat insurance. Low rates with additional discounts for educational achievements. Special claims consideration. Personal attention. Call USPS Boat Insurance Program at (800) 763-8777.
- First USA Visa Card. Low and competitive interest rates. No annual fee. Cash-back incentives to benefit your squadron. Call (800) FIRST USA.
- Port Captains Program. Extensive listing of USPS members to assist you in unfamiliar waters and cities. To learn more, visit our Port Captains link.
- USPS Publications. Timely and informative boating and USPS information received via The Ensign® magazine. District and Squadron publications. For information about the Ensign®, visit our Ensign® link.
- Federal Tax Exempt Status. 501(c)(3) status allows personal tax deductions for selected USPS expenses for Squadron, District, and National participation.
- Travel Discounts to National Meetings. Airline discounts available through Delta and American. Auto rental discounts and upgrades available through Hertz and Alamo.
Call (888) FOR USPS (367-8777) for all your USPS® needs. Knowledgeable and courteous staff to answer your questions and process your requests. USPS national web site http://www.usps.org. USPS apparel and accessories available through Ship’s Store.
More information on member benefits can be found at our Member Benefits link.
If you want to join, click: How to Join